PROCESS: 2D SOFTWARE
Mazak SMART SYSTEM is the PC based 2D CAD/CAM system that enables you to eliminate manual, non-productive steps in sheet metal processing and go to actual production quicker than ever before. It allows you to create accurate drawings while preparing the geometry for processing at the same time—no matter what your experience level is.
- Able to optimize a Mazak laser machine’s performance more than any other software package offered.
- Maximize flexibility in nest programming through a variety of techniques allowing for highly efficient nesting utilization on a single sheet.
- Increase productivity of nest sequencing achieved through smart-order lead-in technology, providing an optimal and efficient cutting sequence of nests.
- Maximum part design flexibility using a combination of 2D import formats as well as a complete CAD module, allowing for part creation or modification of imported files. Optional 3D module enhances this capability to allow for the unfolding of 3D sheet metal models into 2D flat geometry for immediate nesting.
- Project Manager – Provides a graphical interface for the use of all software operations from part import (2D or 3D) through nesting and NC code generation, all within a single screen.
- Dynamic Control – The entire spectrum from fully manual to fully automated is available as turnkey, allowing the user maximum flexibility in part programming.
- Remnant Management – Tool to manage your remnant library to simplify remnant tracking. Option to add material utilization efficiency to improve processes by 20% in batch nesting environment.